Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Months

The last few weeks have been busy with Dan filling out applications for internship and just keeping up with life. This weekend we decided to take it "easy" and do something fun. Friday we went to dinner and a movie to celebrate our three month anniversary.. (I know we are old folks now). We saw "He's Just Not That Into You". Take my opinion for what it is worth but I really didn't like it. The language was not the best and everything was sexually related in some way. We should have realized that before going into the movie but oh well. In between dinner and a movie we had some time to stop by and play the Wii with some friends, Derek and Michelle. Then Saturday we went bowling with D&M. It was so much fun. I beat Dan too.... he thought he would beat me because he has been practicing on the Wii...... :) And all he says is "You always beat me at everything" Maybe I'll ease up on him next time only if he is lucky :)

The semester is almost over which will be nice to have a week to spend with Dan. Then he starts his last semester. After that we are not sure where we will be but hopefully we will know soon. We do know Rexburg will be our home until he finds a job though.

2 comments:

Criscell said...

Glad to hear your opinion of that movie. I've wondered how it was and whether or not to see it. Now I don't think I will. Heard of any good ones? Caleb and I haven't been to a movie in sooo long.

TwinkleBee said...

East coast baby!!! Somewhere closer just a tiny bit closer. I wish we were neighbors... sigh... love you girl!