Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Food for thought

I was at Deseret Book today and ran across this quote...... I LOVED IT.



"When a woman critcizes a man whether she does it deliberately or not she makes it impossible for him to feel connected to her. Where there is a withdrawn or silent man there is usually a critical woman"



It shows that we have a powerful impact on the men in our lives and we really need to continue to show our love and support to ANY man in our life but especially our husbands.

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

That is a very good quote. It definently makes you think about things. I hope everythings going great...miss you guys!

TwinkleBee said...

Wow! That's a powerful quote! Thanks for sharing :) I'll keep that in mind

Danette said...

Makes me think of Cameron. Four critical women in his life. Hmmmmm....

Lott's of love said...

OH My goodness! I was just thinking of you last week-and now I found you! Congrats on getting married and everything! I'm so glad you are doing well! I love your guts!
Monique