Monday, July 27, 2009

Fly Fishing

On Friday the whole family went fly fishing near Mesa Falls area which is about 1 hour away. It was my sister in law and my first time going. In the morning it was raining but ended up being like 95 outside by the time we left at 3:30. We all had a blast and I even caught a fish!!! I don't know if I should post the video but my true side comes out. As my father in law put it "you can run marathons, serve a mission, etc but you can't touch a fish? :) Yes that is true... I really don't like slimey thing... Enjoy the the pictures. The video won't post so the pictures will have to do. To give you a little glimpse of the video I basically was told to reel in the fish and grab it and I told Dan I wouldn't do it because I don't like fish and then aid "your dad is going to think I am a pansey because I won't touch the fish" Haha.


3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Hey, we just went fishing near there over the 4th :)

derek and michelle said...

Looks like fun! Miss you guys

derek and michelle said...

Hey! my parents are in Port Allegany...very very small town. My fam has a cabin there. HOW ARE YOU? I miss my walking/talking buddy.