Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spoiled

I tell ya... the older one gets the more spoiled they become. Ok maybe not but I feel like I have been spoiled this week. On Tuesday I woke up and went to work, when I got to work my office was decorated and my co-workers had cinnamon rolls and Simply Orange Orange Juice for me (one of my favorite juices). My co-workers spoiled me with a very generous gift card to my favorite place, PORTER'S. Then Dan spoiled me with flowers and by taking me to Olive Garden to have lunch and spoiled me some more by taking me shopping to Target to get new curtains which I love. Then he spoiled me by making me a cheese cake. We finished off the night by having some friends/family over for games. And of course having the phone calls from family and friends to wish me a happy birthday. My dad and my in-laws sang to me... I think they should all start a choir :) I'll post pictures of the curtains later! I promise.

It was such a fun birthday.

Also last weekend we went to Utah to help Danette with her new house. It was so fun and I love the house. Makes me want my own (sometimes). :)

7 comments:

Danette said...

simply orange is the BEST juice in the world! I love it! Didn't know you did too otherwise i'd have had it in stock last weekend. Sounds like a great birthday.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it went well :)

Tara said...

Oh no! I missed your birthday!But I'm glad to hear it was a great day! You deserve to be spoiled!

derek and michelle said...

Thanks for letting us be apart of it! Im glad you had a good day!

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Simply Orange is one of our absolute faves!!

Kat Williams said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

Steph's Joys said...

Allers i totally missed your b-day I can't believe it!!! I hope you had a good one, it sounds like you had a super one for sure. Getting spoiled is always fun. love ya