Saturday, December 26, 2009

One Year

Wow..... Dan and I celebrate our one year anniversary tomorrow. Can you believe it. ONE YEAR! It has been fun so far. Yes we have had ups and downs but man do I feel blessed to be married to Dan.

A few things I have learned in one year of marriage.....

1. Put the other person first.
2. Don't let the LITTLE things bother you
3. The kinder you talk to a person the more responsive they are
4. You don't have to talk about EVERYTHING you are going to buy :)
5. Cooking with Dan is so fun
6. Men and women are SOOO different
7. Communication is key
8. That I married someone perfect for me

2 comments:

JeriLyn said...

Happy one year anniversary! You have learned some valuable lessons...things that I need to remember and be better at!

derek and michelle said...

yay!!! those are definently things that are key to a happy marriage. I hope you guys had fun in colorado. I sure miss you!