Monday, January 25, 2010

Addicted


For my insurance they have 6 challenges a year to help better our health. Each challenge last 2 months and you have to complete 80% of it. Well this challenge is to exercise 5 days a week and replace sodas with water and desserts with fruits or a healthy protein.

Most know that I lite to run but I will be honest I haven't run consistently since the Relay in June... Horrible I know. The last few weeks I have HAD to work out for this challenge but yesterday I realized I missed being able to work out. Now I can't wait until 5 pm so I can go to the gym. I think I might be an addict to working out now :) I still have a struggle with wanting sugar but I feel TONS better not eating it.

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Awesome!!!! Good luck! I started eating healthy today! we will see how long it lasts. you should be proud of me NO POP in 4 days!! Now I just need to go work out with you :(

Holly said...

Good for you! I've set some goals to try to get back to a healthier me and lose this post-baby belly, wish we could be work out buddies:) As for giving up soda...well, lets just say I'm attempting to cut back. :)

JeriLyn said...

Isn't interesting how hard it is to start exercising, but once you start you love it and crave it? I look forward to my workout everyday too (except the waking up early part). :-)