Saturday, May 15, 2010

Road Trip

So here are some of the pictures that go along with our trip out to PA.

Dan and I in our first apartment

On our trip across country we were able to stop and see our good friends Derek, Michelle and Kylie.

Driving into Denver-- I love CO..

Saw this cute family (my brother's family)

Hung out with these CRAZY kids...

Saw the Arch in St. Louis


Made it through Ohio
And then to the place we call home now... PA. I am so in love with the green EVERYWHERE...

Initially the move was a little nerve wrecking but since we have been here we have been very blessed. We both have jobs. Are near family and are enjoying the warmer weather. I miss my family more than anything but we are enjoying the new adventure.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you made it safely and had a fun trip. Moving far away from home is hard, but it makes vacations that much more exciting and memorable:)

derek and michelle said...

love the green!!!!! miss you!!

Tiffanie said...

Love the pictures! :) How's your new job?

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

cool for you to have a job too! I'm glad you like where you live. It's always easier to go from west coast flora and fauna to east coast, than it is the other way around. Thats why Im glad I grew up on the west coast, so I could appriciate both! We miss you guys SOOOooOO much! Im glad you had a good road trip!

Rachel said...

That's a stinking long drive, but I'm glad you made it! Looks like it was a pretty adventurous trip out there. I also LOVE the green out there! You guys are so dang cute :)