Thursday, October 14, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

Maybe not wiser but I am one year older. Last week I turned the big 2-7. That just means I am that much closer to 30. Crazy to think about. As usual I got spoiled. My sweet hubby took part of the day off. My mother and sister in law took me to lunch and made me my favorite dinner... lasagna. YUM! I really didn't want anything for my birthday because the older I get the less I feel I need. Does anyone else feel that way or am I just crazy? Anyway Dan got me this . I haven't been able to use is because I have been busy getting ready for the move but I can't wait to use it. Oh the possibilities are endless. :) Ooo and I got a red purse to go with my red coat... Can anyone guess my favorite color?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE your birthday present! One day... :) Glad you had a nice day.

derek and michelle said...

Happy birthday friend!!!! THat is so awesome you got a cricket!! I love you tons and i wish i could have been there to celebrate your birthday!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday grizzly bear! 3 years to flirty & 30! :)

Sarah and Terry said...

You lucky duck!! Happy late birthday :)