Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly-- 50 free prints

Go to this site to find out more....

Dan and I decided to do Christmas cards this year and have been shopping around for a while. We decided that Shutterfly was going to be our best bet and then this deal came along.

I love their holiday cards and this one right now is my favorite. It is simple and it is RED (my favorite color). I have been looking for something a simple and cheap. Other cards can just look too busy or not have the right colors in them etc. This just has a good balance for me.

I like this card because there is room for multiple pictures and I love the snowflakes with the blue background. It is so simple as well.

Last but not least I like this one I think this one shows what Christmas is all about. The birth of Christ. Also how we need to be seeking him just as the wise men did. He is the reason for Christmas.

There are so many other cards and photo gifts that you could buy for family and friends this Christmas. Pictures are worth a thousand words. Check it out here

No comments: