Saturday, January 8, 2011

Anniversary

I guess I better play a little catch up... Dan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Dec 27th. (I still can't believe it has been two years) It has been the best two years. We tried to keep it low key but still wanted to do something before our little boy gets here. So we took a trip down to National Harbor (which is about 45 minutes away) to see ice sculptures. This year's theme was "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (I am not sure if they change it every year, I am just assuming) Here are the pictures from our outing. (Everything is made out of ice)









This is the Nativity that was at the very end.

This tree was made out of Peeps. The green are the Christmas tree peeps and the yellow and pink are the bunny and chick peeps. It was kinda cool.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way cool pictures!!!

derek and michelle said...

Ky loved the pics! She was like hey theres cat in the hat!