Monday, June 6, 2011

Picking Strawberries


Saturday, Dan and I decided we needed a little family outing since we have both been so busy (more him than me), so we decided to go to Larriland Farm and pick strawberries. We had lots of fun talking and just being together. The weather was fabulous and the strawberries tasted great After about 7 lbs we decided to call it a day.  It sure was a needed trip. I actually picked while Dan held Connor in the baby Bjornn and Connor slept. Yes he slept the WHOLE time.

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Looks like a blast!

Michael and Staci said...

I want to take my kids Strawberry pickn'!!! :-) It looks like a lot of fun. Too bad I just bought a bunch at Costco...maybe in a week or two. :-)

Jill said...

Nice, Dan. Leave you to the picking while he holds the sleeping baby. ;) Those are the best strawberries. We picked 25 lbs. Kinda crazy.