Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Beach




Allison, Jeanna, Marlise, Staci, Jill, Amber D. (missing Amber L)
A few friends and I went to the beach this weekend. It was a nice little get-a-way. Soaking up the sun, talking and kid-free? What more could you ask for. I was glad to see Connor and Dan when I got home but it was nice having me time.  Dan went to his parent's house Thurs night -Sat so he wasn't all alone taking care of Connor.

Jill, Jeanna and I drove down Fri morning and came back Sat night. The rest of them came back Monday morning. Thanks for a fun trip ladies :)

3 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

That is such a cute picture of the 6 of us...the only thing that would have made it better would be having Amber L with us. I'm so glad you were able to make it and that Dan and Connor survived without you. That was a fabulous girls trip!!! :-)

derek and michelle said...

That looks like a blast!!! How far away is the beach??

Jill said...

That was such a fun trip. I wish we could have stayed longer, but I enjoyed what time we did have. Even the drive time.