Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept

Bath time with Dad!!!

So I feel like Sept came and went. How is that so? I don't have a ton of pictures but here is the run down of our Sept.

-Trip to the beach
-Labor day in PA
-Back to PA to meet Mike's cute girlfriend
-Stayed up in PA so Connor could hang out with his grandma, cousins, aunt and uncles (while Dan went back to work)
-Trip to the Inner Harbor with Dan and Connor
-1st trip to the temple as a couple since Connor was born 
-Babysitting
-Lots of laundry
-lot of playing with friends
Connor ate his first ice cream cone... Now I know babies aren't supposed to have it til they are at least 1. Oops. He didn't eat a lot I promise.

Proud that he got his own pacifier in his mouth




Oct is just around the corner. I have been looking forward to this month for over 2 months! 

5 comments:

bekahjr said...

Connor is SOOOO cute! and I love october too!

Shaylin said...

Oh he is just too darn cute! I love that great little smile on his face when he got his pacifier in! He's so pleased with himself!

penny said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable. And I want to hear all about your trips! They all sounded awesome! Cant wait for "Our" trip! It will be here before we know it. PS. its mish

Michael and Staci said...

Caught on camera...you even took a picture of the ice cream event...ha ha. Sounds like an eventful month. I'm excited for October since you'll be able to see lots of family. :-)

Nicole said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. I love the ice cream one! If it makes you feel any better, I've given Shae ice cream too - she loves it :)