Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today I am thankful for.....

Connor- he has a contagious smile and he is the funniest little guy ever
Dan, who gets up every day to go to work, even though I know he would rather be home
my parents because they are awesome and came out to run with me. I have been lucky enough to run every race (2 marathons, 2 halfs) with my dad
my in-laws-- Seriously, I couldn't ask for better ones. And they raised a perfect son for me.
my friends- every single one of them
my ability to run- many can't for various reasons but I can and will continue to do so
the area that I live in. I go back and forth with loving/liking and disliking this area but really- I live in a great area with so much to do around us. 
prayer- I know that my prayers are heard and answered.
grateful for my Savior who has allowed me the chance to become better and return to live with my Father in Heaven. 

No comments: