Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to this funny little guy

It is hard to believe that one year ago today he was this little..... Now

 He is a little guy who is crawling, almost walking, and babbling ALL the time

C-man is 1 today. It has been fun to watch him over the last year grow and learn new things. Dan and I are so happy that he is ours. Connor has the funniest little personality. Lately, he has been shaking his head "no" which makes Dan and I crack up because the look on his face is like "Umm, no I am not going to do what you want me to" C-man we love you! Happy Birthday to our favorite little boy.

8 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Happy birthday bud! We cant wait to finally meet you!

Anna said...

The first year goes by so fast! He is such a cute little guy and it sure sounds like you enjoy being a mama.

The Jensen Family said...

yay! Happy Birthday!!!!!! Have fun!!!

Natalie Moon said...

Happy birthday to your little man. I can't believe how fast a year goes. He is such a cute little guy.

TwinkleBee said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe i haven't met him yet- so sad! Doing anything fun for his Birthday?

Shaylin said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! :) He is getting so big!

Michael and Staci said...

I can't believe he's one! Happy Birthday Connor. :-)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Connor! I can't believe he is already 1. It seems like you just had him!