Thursday, April 26, 2012

CO

 Since I was so close to my family being in UT we stopped in CO to see them. It was such a fun trip. Dan was kind enough to watch Connor most of the time while I spent some time running, exercising and hiking with my sisters and dad. Dan and I saw The Hunger Games. Liked the movie but didn't LOVE it. But I loved the books. The last night there... My sisters, sister in law and mom all went to see WICKED!!! I am so glad that I finally got the chance to go. I loved it and have been listening to since I have gotten back. It was a much needed vacation for Dan and I and so nice to be able to spend time with family.
Love this picture of Connor smiling at my sister. So sweet

Connor and his cousins Ella and Christian. 

Dad and I at the top of the Incline (It is 1 mile up to the top and gains 2000 ft) 

All the girl's at Cheesecake Factory before Wicked


2 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Looks like you needed one more person to even out that table at Cheesecake Factory ;) You girls are so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

love me some wicked! what a fun time at home!