Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life

Life in our neck of the woods just seems to get busier which I am sure is how most people feel. I really like being busy. But I don't know that I have been this busy since college. It is just a different busy. Anyway, for lack of taking my camera everywhere you get pictures from my phone/instagram

Loves his new cape

He is my boy... Loves olives 

Skyping with Grandma and Grandpa... It is his favorite... g'ma ma ma 

It was a Slurpee day. Thank goodness 7/11 is right across the street



Day at the zoo

All ready for church. 

Impromptu Apple picking day. The best family activity! 

He loves to help mom and dad 


4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

he is soooooooo cute!!!!!!! Ky asked "is he big now??"

Shaylin said...

Could he be any cuter? I think not! I LOVE those pictures of him with the sunglasses!

Unknown said...

great pix! thanks for sharing, grizzly bear!

Michael and Staci said...

Love your little Batman. Olive pic is cute. He needs 10 olives on all his cute little fingers. :-)