Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad

I know that I am a day late with this but it is better late than never right? Yesterday my dad turned 54 years old.... Wow that seems kinda old in a few years I am sure I will be right there :)
Here are 54 things I love about my dad.....
1. He is my dad
2. He is bald
3. He is kind
4. He works hard
5. He honors his priesthood
6. He makes me laugh
7. He is calm
8. He listens when I need him too
9. He is very supportive
10. He is dedicated to his family
11. He is dedicated to his job
12. He is dedicated to his calling
13. He has a hot rog I mean rod car :)
14. He is a good dad
15. He is a good grandpa (not to my kids but to my nephews)
16. He snorts when he laughs (sometimes)
17. He loves John Deere tractors
18. He loves computers
19. He loves RaeAnn
20. He taught me the gospel
21. He loves to run
22. He supported me getting an education
23. He plays games like Rummikub with my mom and I
24. He loves music
25. He can do more than one thing at a time (listen to music and work :)
26. He buys manual cars
27. He is sensitive
28. He works hard for his family
29. He LOVES music (did I already say that?:)
30. He loves my mom
31. He loves the scriptures
32. He helped me through my mission
33. He is humble
34. He is giving
35. He is patient
36. He LOVES to run
37. He LOVES to run
38. He LOVES to run
39. He loves music
40. He quizzes me on music almost every time I talk to him on Saturdays
41. He has a good sense of humor
42. He invents good food when mom isn't around to cook
43. He tells good stories from his childhood
44. He keeps up with his family history
45. He is a peacemaker
46. He likes the cartoon Dilbert
47. He likes the Zits cartoon
48. He is an "old fart"
49. He is a hard worker
50. He drove me to seminary every morning during high school
51. He lets me beat him up (sometimes)
52. He taught me how to work
53. He taught me how to love unconditionally
AND
54. HE IS THE BEST DAD EVER!!!!!

Love you dad!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Holy Cow! I don't think I could have thought of 54 things about my Dad! But you did use running for 3, so you got off easy there! :)

Danette said...

Dad is the best. There is no arguing with that. Now as to the inventing good food? Hmmmm....