Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just an update!!

It has been a few weeks since my last blog so I just thought I would give a little update. Thanksgiving was great. I went to my sister's house for a nice little vacation, and had turkey dinner at my brother in law's brother's mother in law's house. (try to figure that one out :) The dinner was delicious. We had lil appetizers which were amazing and then the usual turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberries, jello and of course PIE. Sheila and those that helped did an amazing job.

Dan and I spent time with our families for Thanksgiving and most of that had to do with the fact that I had to work until 5:00pm on Wednesday. He was so kind to come up to Provo from St. George (where he has famiy) to see me and my family.

It was nice to spend time with my family and see my nephews. They are the cutest things and say the FUNNIEST things. I also saw my aunt and uncle that live in Hawaii. They were in Utah visiting family and my sister and I just ran into them in the mall. I love family and I love being around them.

1 comment:

Danette said...

I stand to make a correction: It was your brother-in-law's brother's mother-in-law's house. :)