Sunday, November 16, 2008

We got a Wii :)

This past week I was trying to come up with an idea of what to get Dan for Christmas.... This year his Christmas present was going to be a wedding and birthday present because as newly weds we are not going to be "rolling in the dough" if you know what I mean. So I had "genius" idea I would get him a Wii. Well I let that idea roll around in my head for a few days and then I had the thought to see if he wanted to make that my Christmas/wedding present too. One we would be spending about the same on presents anyhow why not make it something we both wanted, two it would be one less thing to worry about with wedding plans and Christmas, and three Dan wouldn't have to come up with something to buy me either :) Well he really didn't even hesitate when I asked him. He thought it was so cool that it was my idea!

So this weekend we went out and beat the after Thanksgiving rush and bought a Wii. It really isn't a surprise to us so we figured we would let everyone else know too! The only thing is.. We CAN'T play it until Christmas. so if anyone is looking to have fun (after Christmas)... just come visit us in Rexburg sometime and we can have a party!!! I can't wait to play it. And I already have an idea of what to get Dan for his birthday :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

We just got your announcement! You look so beautiful Allison, and the two of you together look so happy:) Love you!!!

TwinkleBee said...

I am SOOO jealous. i've been begging kev for one for a year now, and we can't seem to ever find one, they are always sold out. I'll come visit and play!

Rachel said...

Hey Allison! I totally blog-stalked you on Karli's blog! So I decided I better let you know by leaving you a comment :) I am so happy for you and Dan, you guys look really cute together! I know that is so cliche, but it's true! The Rexburg temple is beautiful. I only saw it when it was under construction, but the pictures are so pretty. Wayta be strong and save the Wii till Christmas! I got one for Eric back in September for Christmas, but I was majorly weak and we opened it way before that. Anyways, hope things are going well!