Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dan my Man

Today Dan turns the big 25! Many of you know that he is a twin but something some people don't know is that he was a surprise to his parents. His parents didn't know they were having twins until Dave came out and there was still one more baby in there! Don't ask me how the doctor didn't catch that one! Anyway, this week Dan was emailing his mom and she responded with this sweet comment about maybe why Dan was a surprise to them.... "I just realized that Allison is a few months older than you. That is great I Love it. (Jeannie is older than Ray). That is why we didn't know we were having twins. You saw Allison come down from heaven and you
decided to jump in with David so you would meet up with your best friend." How sweet! :)



So I have my list of 25 things I love about him!



1. Dan has beautiful blue eyes

2. He is very calm

3. He teases me

4. He can fix any computer/electronic

5. He makes me laugh all the time

6. He can dance :)

7. He spoils me

8. He listens to me

9. He tells me how pretty I am

10. He is a hard worker

11. He likes to relax

12. He taught me how to enjoy movies

13. He plays Wii bowling with me all the time

14. He plays games with me

15. He thinks that everything I make is good (food or craft)

16. He loves food

17. He has a good sense of humor

18. He has a great smile

19. He is handsome

20. He has taught me how to be more patient

21. He has taught me how to relax (I am still learning :)

22. He dances with me

23. He is handsome :)

24. He is likes to have fun all the time

25. He loves me!!!!



I love you Dan. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Danette said...

Evan wants to play bowling with you and I bet he can beat you... seriously, I bet he can.

Diana said...

I hope those apple-cinnamon rolls turned out. Happy Birthday, Dan!

TwinkleBee said...

Happy Birthday Dan! sooo... I"m still waiting for wedding pics on here. yOu have so many fun things to blog about! Miss you :)