Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. We are back from the honeymoon and now we are just moving into the apartment. I have been moved in for almost three weeks but we are trying to put everything into it's place. I will posts more when I have pictures to post too. Just wanted to wish every one a happy new year.

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get really good at the Perfect Push Up that DAN got for Christmas. If you have ever heard of them they are really hard to use. They are supposed to help do a push up better and work more muscles and boy do they ever. Well I will post wedding pictures soon. Have a wonderful year.

2 comments:

TwinkleBee said...

what i want a picture of is you doing the perfect push up :) hehe good luck!

Criscell said...

Yipee!! You have a blog! Now I can keep track of you better. CONGRATS on your wedding! I'm soooo happy for you! How did everything go? I so wanted to be there. Know that I thought of you that day. Where did you go on your honeymoon? So you're living in Rexburg now? Thanks for your invitation. You two make a darling couple. Happy New Year!