Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We are getting settled

It has been a little while since I wrote so I thought today would be the day!
Our apartment is slowly coming together but I finally feel that we have some things in place. Like dishes, TV, books, bed, clothes. The rest are either in boxes or under our bed. We have been to our ward for a few weeks and we like it so far! We have FHE groups, so that we get in the habit of having our own Family Home Evenings later on! We are enjoying our Wii that we have and play at least once a week, sometimes more :) More update later

1 comment:

Broin's said...

thanks for the comment! I have sewn for years. I was "forced" to learn in like 4th grade but I hated to admit I enjoyed it until recently. It's really easy once you catch on! I have some fun and easy patterns if you want some to learn on!