Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just thought I would do a little tribute to my mom and to my mother in law. I have so many memories and am glad to have both of them in my life. My mom has taught me strength and love. My mother in law is so crafty and so willing to give of herself. Happy Mother's Day to you.

And even though I am not a mother yet, Dan got me a nice little present to celebrate. He bought me new scriptures with my name engraved on it. I was in desperate need of them. My other scriptures had pages that were torn out and the inside of the cover was tearing! I love them. (The picture is a little deceiving, they are the small compact set of scriptures)

3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Yay for new scriptures! I got new ones a year before I met Dan, so I will have "Katie Burgess" scriptures for a long time!

Danette said...

I still have my Danette Baer ones after 7 1/2 years...

derek and michelle said...

What a sweet hubby you have. That song was so pretty.