Sunday, June 28, 2009

Run, Drive,Sleep Repeat

Last weekend I ran the Ragnar Relay from Logan to Park City with my sisters, brother in law, some of his family and a few others. The total race was 188 miles and 12 people running. Call us crazy but it was pretty fun looking back. One of the best parts was that my parents surprised us and showed up after our first legs of running. It was fun to see them and hang out with them on Sat even and Sun morning. Our team finished the race in 32 hours and 45 minutes.

3 comments:

RyanS said...

I think the official slogan is "Run, Drive, Sleep (?). Repeat." Emphasis on the "?". It was fun maybe we'll have to do it again.

RyanS said...

Oops, I forgot the winky face to indicate sarcasm on my last sentence. Here: ;)

JeriLyn said...

My friend and I might be doing a temple to temple relay marathon from IF to Rexburg. You should do it with us!