Sunday, September 20, 2009

New calling

Today I got a phone call this morning from the Ward Executive Secretary asking me to meet with one of the bishopric members. So I went in before church and was asked to be the pianist in Relief Society. So sadly, I will not be teaching anymore. I was really enjoying that calling. I got nervous every time I had to teach but I really liked it. Now instead of being nervous once a month I can be nervous every week :) j/k. One blessing about this new calling is I can develop my playing skills a little bit more which is something I need to do.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

I will miss your lessons, but will enjoy your playing.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Good Luck! That was my calling before we left... I never did play though. I get nervous too! You will do great, I'm sure!