Saturday, September 19, 2009

Temple to Temple

Today was the relay race from the Idaho Falls Temple to the Rexburg Temple. A group of co-workers and some of their family members and I were on a team. Yet again I don't have pictures but maybe soon I will get them on the computer. Our team consisted on Stephanie, Christian, Kristen, Rich, Brett, Brayden, Chris and I. We ran it in 5 hours ( a little less but I don't have the exact time) My leg was a 5.2 mile in the middle of the day and it was hard. Maybe I am a wuss but I really struggled with it unfortunately. It still went well and we all had fun.

4 comments:

Gena said...

Good for you! I was going to do that but then things didn't pan out. One day! But holy moly, a 5+ mile leg! You're amazing. And yesterday got pretty warm too! I would've definitely been struggling!

Dan and Katie said...

How funny they have a race like that! Sounds like fun!!

Tara said...

I'm glad the race was fun! You guys amaze me, I could never handle running that far in the middle of the day!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

wow i remember in april when people were talking about this race thinking, "that is SO far away" .. time flies! Glad everyone had fun !