Monday, November 16, 2009

It Won't be Like this for Long

Does any one like country music like I do? Well this is favorite song right now. Since I can remember I have always been a person to look into the future and sometimes miss the little moments that happen each day that really make up life. I have learned recently from a few people that I need to enjoy the times right now because they will pass too fast. Anyways this song reminds me of how precious those sweet little moments that you have with family, friends or meeting someone new is. (For the record Dad... this is the lead singer from Hootie and the Blow Fish, he sings country now :) )

4 comments:

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

I am the SAME way. Always wanting the next thing.. and then when i'm there.. I want the next thing. I hope you will still be at good old philanthropies when I come back in two short months :)

JeriLyn said...

I love this song too. It helps me to remember to live in the moment and enjoy life. Even when my kids are acting up...I know someday I will miss it!

Lysa King said...

I enjoy country but don't get to listen to the radio much with the kids, never know whats going to come on and what not, so we listen to "kid CDs" more than anything....and I have to tell you this song made me cry, maybe its all the hormones but it touched a chord its soo true the time flies by too fast you gotta enjoy each moment while you can, and still look to the future with hope and excitement. Thank you for sharing this one. ♥

derek and michelle said...

That is one of my favorite songs!!!! Love it