Thursday, January 7, 2010

8 Things

So way back in December I was tagged and I am just now remembering and getting to it.... so here it is

8 TV shows I watch (in no particular order)
1. NCIS
2. Criminal Minds
3. Cake Boss
4. Anything on Food Network
5. Anything on HGTV
6. HLN news
7. CSI
8. Biggest Loser

8 FAvorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Pita Pit
3. Wingers
4. Craigos
5. Millhollow
6. P.F. Changs
7. Chipotle
8. Red Robin

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I ran around with my head cut off at work
2. I went to bed super early
3. I read
4. I "played" Sudoku
5. I practiced the piano
6. I got home from work pretty late
7. I watched TV
8. I folded laundry

8 Things I look forward to
1. Dan starting his job
2. Going to PA
3. Being more fit
4. Having a family
5. Seeing my new nephews in a few months
6. Being debt free
7. Dan's birthday
8. My new knives that are coming

8 Things on my wish list
1. a bigger apartment or a house
2. a job for Dan in his field
3. Learn ASL
4. fabric so i can sew
5. To become less worried about things I can't change
6. A new car
7. A new dresser
8. New clothes

8 people I tag
1. Mish
2. Tiffanie
3. Danette
4. Diana
5. Emily
6. Alyssa
7. Ray (Rachel)
8. Courtney

If you name isn't on the list you can still go ahead and do it.... I only had 8 spots.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey Allison,
Sorry I've been such a slacker when it comes to commenting lately. Glad you had a good Christmas and Happy 1 year Anniversary! Miss you friend:)