Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seriously?

So the other day Dan and I were helping his brother move because they got an internship (yeah for them with the economny the way it is). Well they had a ward member (who I know through classes I took) come over to the apartment to drop dinner off and made a comment to Dan (and I quote) " Dan, are you feeling left out since you don't have a job?" Seriously DID YOU JUST SAY THAT? Dan just said "No cause I have a job just not in my field" I am glad I was in the back cleaning. One important lesson.... be more tactful in asking questions :)

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Mom said...

really the nerve. With the economy the way it is we should all feel grateful to just have jobs. One day it will get better and we will be able to get jobs in our fields. But for now we can learn life lessons from our jobs. When your kids say when they are teenagers, "Mom, Dad why do I have to work fast food." You will be able to say you take the work that you can get and do the best you can at it.

Jared said...

Wow. Just wow.

Tiffanie said...

Haha...I freaking love stupid tactless people. Why wasn't I there to see his face?!