Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amazon Mom

For as much shopping as I do on Amazon I guess I could be considered an Amazon Mom :) But they have this program that you can sign up for and save up to 30% on baby items if you are a member. When you subscribe you have the option of having items (i.e. wipes, diapers) sent directly to your house as often as you need them (once a month, twice a month etc) And they are usually at a pretty good price. The best thing is you can cancel/change your subscription ANYTIME. (Go HERE to read more) I think it is a genius idea.

Anyway- I found/got 3 $10 off coupons for Amazon's baby store.  So in the past two weeks I bought 1 box of 264 diapers for $7.77. (originally it would have been $17.77 but with my subscription and coupon I spent $7.77) and 1 box of  720 wipes for $1.51 (again would have been $11.51 but with the coupon I got it for $1.51) You can't find deals like that anywhere else that I have found. (If you have please let me know) It is deals like this that make me happy and make me coupon even more.

2 comments:

Sarah and Terry said...

Where in the world did you find those coupons???? Sign me up!!! I can't believe how many wipes we use and how fast the diapers go!

Gena said...

I LOVE AMAZON MOM! Sometimes I get those coupons in my Parents magazines. It's amazing how cheap you can get things for. I just bought like 360 diapers for only like $36, that's like .10 cents each!! I get so excited about good diaper prices! Where are you finding your coupons? If it's places other than magazines, please, do share!