So I failed at blogging EVERY day for a month since I missed yesterday but that is ok right? I am ok with it. I was just feeling tired and had been out and about so it didn't get done.
It has been one busy week and will be a busy weekend.
What I already did this week...
1. doctor appointment- everything is right on track
2. picked up my weekly produce from our co-op (kind of like Bountiful basket if you are from ID,UT)
3. Dropped off half my produce at my share partner's house
4. Baby-sat 3 kids
5. Spent a few hours at a friends house just chatting
6. Mailed two packages off
7. Made a few cards
8. Finished "Catching Fire" and started MockingJay (I love these books)
What I still get to do
1. Prepare a lesson
2. Prepare a talk for a baptism on Saturday
3. Drive to PA to see family one last time before we have our little guy
4. Go to IKEA
6. Ward Temple night
Wow-- seems like a small list but I have felt so busy. I love it.
PS 6 weeks til I will be able to hold my little one :)