Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekends

This weekend was busier than usual. We went to the temple with the youth on Friday night which is always a good experience. I was also able to get a glimpse of the boys that Dan works with... Let's just say I have never seen more disrespect for leaders. I was appalled.

Then Saturday, we had the opportunity to go to a baptism for a lady. It was such a nice baptism. After that we went up to PA to make one last visit before the baby comes and came home VERY late last night.

Tonight we had a few friends over for dinner and games. Let's just say I am EXHAUSTED. Good night.

2 comments:

Shaylin said...

So this is what you do when Dan is playing Halo... I see! :)

Dan and Katie said...

My Dan is experiencing some seriously disrespectful youth as well...ridiculous!