Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Shower

Friends from work in PA came down for my shower. It was a nice surprise to see them. (l-r: Jenn Neal, Jen Sager, Jodie Breyer)
More friends from PA (Sue Flohr, and Sharon Snyder)
Tamara Shelton,
Kacey, my mother in law and sister in law Karol
One of my best friends from Florida came to visit and spend time with me before the baby gets here (Rachel)
Susie, Sonja, Jaime, and Sarah
My sweet friend Jill.

On Saturday my friend Jeanna (who I failed to get a picture with) threw me a shower with the help of a few others. It was wonderful and I think our little guy is set. He sure got spoiled by everyone.

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Love your hair! It's getting so long.

Tiffanie said...

Did you get lots of awesome things? I love baby showers :) P.S. I can't wait for you to have your baby...I keep checking thinking maybe she's had the baby early!