Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Visit from Florida

As I said earlier my friend from FL came as a surprise. We have been friends since our Freshman year of college. We had a blast while she was here. It was a short visit but so needed for both of us. We shopped, ate, organized for the baby, made some freezer meals, she made Caribbean food (which was sooo good)  and she painted my toe nails for me since I can barely reach them anymore. Thanks for coming Rachel.
Making freezer meals

The AMAZING Caribbean Food

5 comments:

Natalie Moon said...

I am so glad you have people there to give you some TLC right before this baby comes. What a good friend you have!

derek and michelle said...

How fun! Can't wait to see that baby boy!!

Shaylin said...

Dear Allison - looks like you have been having fun! And I see your little calendar says you have 21 days left! That's only 3 weeks - which means (correct me if I'm wrong) you are now full term! Baby could come anytime! :) I can't wait!

Steph's Joys said...

Allers your hair looks so pretty long I really like it on you and you look so stinkin cute pregnant. I think you look so great! He's coming soon how exciting!

Lysa King said...

So good to see you guys together and that you are still such good friends! Miss you both! And congrats on your soon-to-be-here little boy!