Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random

I found some of these while looking through my camera today. My favorite one is of Connor and his Uncle Matt because this was one of the first times that Matt met Connor and he seriously sat with Connor (while he slept) for like an hour. It was really sweet. The other pictures Connor just looks so handsome to me. My sweet little baby boy is growing so fast. He is almost 11 lbs already. 
Uncle Matt and Connor

Easter 2011. (doesn't Connor look so handsome?, ok I am really biased but man he is cute)

5 comments:

Shaylin said...

Love love love the pictures! Uncle Matt is just so funny! And Connor is sooo handsome! Gee - he is going to weigh as much as April soon! Cute little guy. And he's always so well dressed!

Nicole said...

I can't believe he is almost 11 pounds already!! What a big boy! I love that you guys take so many family pictures. I need to take more of those. You look great Allison.

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Okay, first of all the picture at the end of "grandmas visit" of your whole little family is SOOOOO cute. Blow that one up to an 8x10 and put it in his room! Second of all, reading about your mom's visit made me miss you SO MUCH! I wish we lived close so I could do all those things with you!!!! and thirdly...aren't babies just the most wonderful things in the world?

Michael and Staci said...

You aren't bias....he really is adorable. You are such a perfect cute little family! Love the pics (and I love when you post on facebook when you post so I can click on the link...wonderful!)

derek and michelle said...

Cute little family and adorable baby!!! Looks like Easter was great.