Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shout out....

Do you see that handsome guy in the suit? Yes that is my AMAZING husband! I decided he deserved his own post since Connor has been taking over the blog lately :) I have known this since I was dating Dan but he seriously is the best. He is an awesome hubby and dad.  The guy works hard all day and then decides that he will get up some nights with Connor so that I can sleep for a few extra hours and he never complains about how tired or worn out he is. Sure do love that guy!! (and that baby he is holding sure is cute :) )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you definitely found a good one, al!

derek and michelle said...

Dan is a great guy!!! And I know he is an awesome dad. He was so good with ky when we lived closer. Sure miss you guys. Happy Easter.

Nicole said...

Way to go Dan!!

Michael and Staci said...

I agree he deserves his own post if he's helping without complaining. It's tough to not whine when you're sleep deprived...go Dan!!!