Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

This post is just going to be pictures of what we did. It was a fun few days with family.

So hot and humid we decided Connor didn't need his clothes. He is a pretty cute naked baby :)
Little Preston taking a snooze while waiting for the fireworks

Uncle Fatty and Kacey

Dad and Connor

This cute little face makes me smile all the time. (Bentlee)

Connor didn't want to miss out playing with glow sticks


Lots of sleeping

His second time with his toes in the water. He LOVED it.

Connor having fun with Grandma while everyone went kayaking.

This picture melts me. Con and Grandma talking

8 comments:

Ainsley said...

he is so cute and getting so big already! happy 4th.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

You look great! And Connor is a cutie! Happy 4th!

Holly said...

I can't get over his chubbiness, it's so cute! He is adorable, and you look beautiful. I like the last picture, so sweet. :)

Tiffanie said...

Oh he is such a cute naked baby! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

derek and michelle said...

He is soooo adorable! And you look great! Miss ya!

Danette said...

I might need to come visit again! He is sooooooo cute. oh, and I miss you of course! :)

Rachel said...

I love the one of Connor sleeping on the red chair and that last one with you holding him by his grandma. Adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing so well.

Jill said...

I love the nakie pic of Connor. He is so very adorable!