Monday, July 11, 2011

Today

Today is one of those days that I am extremely grateful for everything in my life. Sometimes life is hard. I feel like I never see Dan because he works all day, goes to school/studies most nights and has church stuff to take care of. Motherhood can be difficult sometimes, and then to juggle everything else on top of that can be a game. BUT today I don't feel those weights. I am thankful for those "trials" if you want to call them because they make me a better person. I am thankful for a hubby who works SOOO hard to take care of Connor and I. I am so grateful for Connor and his sweet spirit that he has.  I am thankful for my family/friends who are by my side ALL the time.  Life is good and I wouldn't change a thing about it. (Ok maybe if there weren't so much humidity out here :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you for this post. I needed the reminder. :)

derek and michelle said...

I love ya!