Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Connor

Connor is 7 months already. We did take him to the doctor a month ago but Oct flew by and so I am just getting to post about it :).

Height- 27in
weight- 18 3/4 lbs

He finally slowed down in the weight gaining area. At 2 months he was in the greater than 95th percentile, now he is in the 75th. He still has chubby cheeks and legs though.

He is almost crawling- give him a few more weeks but for sure does the worm to get to where he wants to be
He chews on everything
Cut his first tooth two weeks ago and is second is almost thru
loves looking at pictures (I showed him a picture of Christ and my sister RaeAnn and he seriously almost jumped out of my arms both times like he recognized them)
likes to crawl all over mom and dad or anyone who is holding him
has become a mama's boy
loves food
loves being outside
has this thing for drooling :)
Sure love this kid and I love waking up to his sweet smiles every morning.

3 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

FEED HIM MORE....he needs to stay a big chunky baby!!! :-) I'm just teasing...he's getting too active so I guess this is what happens. He is VERY cute and I LOVE the socks he is wearing in the picture!!! Too cute!

derek and michelle said...

Thats so cool about the pic of your sis and christ. HE is very close to heaven. Such a cutie

Shaylin said...

Of course he's a momma's boy! :) He is getting so big - I just want to snuggle him! Can he come visit us? :) This was my favorite phase (well still is) with April - when she finally started doing things - like crawling, walking, eating real food, understanding me, trying to communicate! Enjoy every moment! He's on his way to being a big boy!