Tuesday, January 17, 2012

9 months (A little late)

During his nap I found him laying on his blanket. The kid doesn't stop moving even when he is sleeping :)
This boy sure keeps Dan and I laughing. I can't believe that he is almost 10 months. We did take him to his 9month appt. He is 21 lbs (70%), 28 in (75%) and his head is in the 85th percentile. He loves food and that includes EVERYTHING that mom or dad has. His favorite game is peek-a-boo and follow mom where ever she goes. He has 4 bottom teeth and is currently getting two top teeth (is it just Connor or are these teeth a beast to get in? They look like they hurt so bad, I honestly feel bad for him. He drools about twice as much as normal and is extra extra cranky/whiny.  He is pretty good at saying "mamamamama" and "dadadadadada" (I think he is starting to get the concept that those are our names. He is learning how to wave (he totally did it by himself a few weeks ago but now won't unless I am holding his hand up) He will stand by himself for a second or two and then once he realizes he has no support he falls down. Besides all of that he just really makes us laugh ALL the time. Just a few pictures for anyone to 

He crawled right into the cabinet. Probably cleaned a few dishes with all his drool while he was in there :)

Just my handsome little boy---- Yes I realize his high chair is pink but I can't complain with a free highchair no matter what the color and I haven't made time to make another cover.

3 comments:

2nd said...

Zachary isn't happy about those top teeth coming in either, I just wish there were more I could do for him.

Those are such cute pictures of Connor. I know I've told you this before, but it is so adorable how quick he is to give a huge smile.

Michael and Staci said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cupboard picture! Cute Connor! :-)

Shaylin said...

Oh he is so sweet! I love that he has such a fun personality. Teeth are hard - they only seemed to bother April for a couple days at a time though. But the drool...yeah...don't know how to help with that! I wish April could learn to like food like Connor does though - that would be so nice! Can't wait to see him and you! :)