Monday, February 13, 2012

Date with Connor

So today after baby-sitting I had about a half hour before another appointment to go to. It is was long enough I COULD have gone home but then would have had to pack Connor up a few minutes later to get to the appt. And going to Target was the same thing (I like to take my time in Target so I can look at whatever I want :)) So I decided to take Connor to lunch at Subway. (Sadly I didn't get a picture) But it worked out just great. We sat down had a nice little lunch and then went on our way.

An older gentleman was in line behind us and then sat down near us and asked if Connor was always that good. And yes he is, when he isn't tired or sick or when mom is fairly close :) Connor kept turning around and smiling and waving at the gentleman. He had us both laughing. Sure enjoy times I can do this with my little man.

3 comments:

Shaylin said...

Oh how sweet and fun! :)

derek and michelle said...

Thats so fun!!!!

Michael and Staci said...

What a fun date! Glad he was so good and you were able to enjoy a little lunch date at Subway. Hope you are having a great trip to NY. :-) Excited to hear about it when you get back.