Saturday, February 25, 2012

NYC

Connor and I were invited to go on a trip to NYC with my in laws because my bro in law had a conference there.  (Dan was as well but had work and school).... We were there about 40 hours.  It was a fun place to visit and I can't wait to go back with Dan. When I left my place, I had two fully charged batteries and by the time I even got to NYC they were both almost dead. (guess it is time for new batteries for the camera)  I sure wasn't happy about that so I didn't get as many pics as I wanted.Our hotel was right on Times Square. It was quite the experience.

Times Square

View out our window


Connor took his naps in his stroller. No time for naps in the hotel when you have places to see :)

This is on Rockefeller Plaza. My MIL, Connor and I went to the Today Show but I didn't get a pic. (We were in a corner and the cameras scanned everywhere but that small section we were in. :(

Manhattan Temple-- Gorgeous. So quiet inside as well.

Had to stop at Carlo's Bakery (The tv Cake Boss is filmed here) we didn't wait in the 2 hour long line but had to stop and see it :))

11 comments:

Tiffanie said...

It looks like you had so much fun! And I love it when babies are so cooperative for lunch dates :)

Michael and Staci said...

I didn't realize you stayed right at Time Square!!! How awesome...and you went to the Today show!! When we were in NY I couldn't convince Michael to get up and go. I love New York, but not how expensive it is. Fun place to visit though! Sounds like a great tip!:-) Staci

Shaylin said...

That is so awesome! I WANT to go! Promise that you will go with us next time we go! :)

Dan and Katie said...

Cake BOSS!! Awesome! I love that show.

Unknown said...

i love NYC! how long was the line for the today show?

Anonymous said...

How AWOSOME!! What a fun trip! I think it is SO cool that you got to see the temple there and the bakery and that you went out with your little boy! I bet there aren't too many baby's around there and I love your red jacket!. Allison you look beautiful, you rarely put pictures of you on here. Just look at you! seeing that picture made me home sick for you! SO glad to see you out and about!- Sarah Riley

Jared said...

I just went there in October! That place is totally awesome! I would go back in a heartbeat.

derek and michelle said...

That is sooooo awesome!!!!! I want to go there so bad. Glad you had fun. Cant wait to see you guys in april!

Jenn said...

How fun! NYC is such an exciting place to visit

Jill said...

What a fun trip! It looks amazing. I totally want to go. I am jealous of the Carlo's Bakery shot. I am in love with that show.

TwinkleBee said...

i didn't know you went to new york?! You need to tell me about this on the next phone convo! Can't wait to hear about it! You look fabulous by the way ;)