Thursday, June 21, 2012

Book Review

So I met my goal to read 6 books this year. I even read one more and plan to read a few more since I still have 6 months left :) I thought I would give a review of them.

Okay For Now-- different style of writing than I am used to but overall I thought it was pretty good.

Unbroken- Really liked it. Can't believe a man went through all of that and still survived. How hard would it be to forgive someone who treated you that way. I know it would be necessary but still a very hard process.

Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband- Really liked this book.

Organized Simplicity- Seeing as my goal for this year is to be more organized it helped me see what I need to get rid of in my life/house etc

Love and Logic- Trying to implement a little at a time. Harder than it sounds

Absolutely Organize Your Family- Great book.

The Help- LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

I am impressed that you've read 6 books! Great goal! I hope you'll keep coming to book club...so that alone should get you to read 6 more books. :-)