Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear Connor,

You have been extra snuggly the last few days and I love it yet I can't get too much done. (thankfully your dad is ok coming home to a little mess once in a while) You might be getting more teeth (which I wish you would have just gotten them all at once) but you might have also picked something up for somewhere. Your nights have been long with lots of whining even when you are still sleeping. Yesterday we watched Curious George and you just laid in my arms with your pacifier and blanket.  I was hoping both of us would fall asleep but we didn't. Instead the only naps (which were 45 min each) you took yesterday were in mom and dad's bed with me laying next to you since you would scream in your crib.  It is days/nights like this that I feel so bad for you and want to do anything I can to ease your discomfort. But I am glad these days/nights don't happen ALL the time because they wear mommy and daddy out. Today you are taking your third nap which I hope lasts longer than an hour. I want my little buddy back so we can play, go to the park, and swim. You are my favorite little kid and Dad and I are so lucky to be your parents. Please feel better soon. :)

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Shaylin said...

Oh so sweet - and sad. I sure hope the little guy gets feeling better soon!!! But cuddles are always a little nice too! Good luck!

derek and michelle said...

Awww your such a sweet mommy. I can remember those days...their sleep pattern is all funky. I hope he gets feeling better. I sure miss you!

Michael and Staci said...

Poor kid! Cute note. I hope he gets feeling better so he can get back to being his happy self.