Monday, October 29, 2012

Flashbacks

Today, Connor and I were playing with play dough today. We were rolling it into snakes and balls. And it made me remember my 2nd -5th grade art teacher that always used to say.... "Roll it like a Tootsie Roll" Thank you Ms McConahay!

After thinking that I was flooded with lots of memories from Elementary school.

* Ms Hipp, my second grade teacher.
* Mrs. Leonard taking mybrother and me to my house after school because RaeAnn was in the hospital. (we had pizza that night for dinner, not sure why I remember that)
* In Mrs. Hemmert's third grade class we made signs of the person we were going to vote for. I "voted" for Ross Perot.
* I can't remember the grade but I didn't go to G.A.T.E. one day because I didn't do an assignment. I got into some trouble and don't think I ever missed an assignment in my whole schooling because of that.
* My friends were mean and I will just leave it at that. Not some good memories.
* I loved gym class and especially the physcial exams they gave us.... I did really well at the sit and reach.

Oh to be in Elementary school again.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember simple things like that, too! I also had mean friends

Michael and Staci said...

Interesting. I seriously remember pretty much nothing from elementary school. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. :-)