Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful month

To me November = thankful month. I write down one thing a day that I am thankful for and this year via Instagram am taking pictures of one thing I am thankful for thanks to the Idea Room Challenge . It has been so fun to do and in reality really makes me dig deep for those things that I am really grateful for.   I don't have the ideal life. But it is the best for my family and me right now.

I have a very hard working hubby (who by the way has all A's and 1 B in his Master's Program right now) You go honey!!! Only a few more months and you are DONE... WAHOO :)
I have the cutest (in my eyes) little boy ever who talks all the time and keeps me laughing all the time. 
I have a roof over my head
I have food on the table
I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life
I have a bed to sleep in every night
I have family and friends that support me and love me even when I have some pretty weak moments
I have technology so I can keep in touch with family far away.
I have a safe relible car.
I have a sewing machine (thanks to some people that really love me :))
I have legs to run nd exercise.  Something that is very important to me.
I get to teach some of the most amazing kids.



Really my list could go on and on but I won't bore you anymore.  I am just very grateful for everything I have and feel so blessed to know the people I do.





3 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

We are blessed to know you too! :-) I love this time of year where we reflect on all the things we are thankful. Happy Thanksgiving next week! :-)

derek and michelle said...

I am soooo grateful for you my friend! You have been my rock, my best friend. So Thanks! Congrats to Dan and his awesome grades! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenn said...

Allison, you are such a sweet person!! And....it isnt just you. you really do have the cutest son!!!