Monday, March 11, 2013

James' Wedding







Back in Feb Dan made a trip to St. George for his best friend's wedding. (Everytime I say that I think of the movie My Best Friend's Wedding. I loved that show) Anyway, James finally tied the knot. I was kinda sad that I couldn't go but I am so glad that Dan could. I met James' and Dan at the same time. The guy cracks me up and I was able to meet his wife ShaeLee last April when we were in Utah. She is awesome and seems like the perfect fit for James. Here are pictures.

4 comments:

Shaylin said...

Oh we missed you! But it was totally fun - and I'm so glad you got to see all the pictures. :)

The Jensen Family said...

Did he go to BYU-I? He looks so familiar...

Allison said...

Emily-- Yes he did and he was in ElEd so many you had classes with him. Isn't that what you did?

The Jensen Family said...

Yes! He was totally in a bunch of my classes