Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Funny Story

I realize that my last few posts are all words.... really I haven't taken many pictures, why? Cause we really haven't been doing a whole lot. But I had to document a funny story.

On Sunday, we were sitting watching the Super Bowl. *side note.. Go Ravens. I really don't have a preference for any pro football team but since the Ravens are from my state I felt I should go for them so we were happy they won) And Connor was just climbing up and down on the couch kind of entertaining himself. He comes up to me pulls on my ear and says "Hi". I look at him and say hi and turn back to the game (Yes, I am that good of a mom :)) He looks at me again, pulls my ear again and says "hi" and starts his laugh that he does now. (almost like a witches cackle). Then a few minutes later, he comes up to me and turns my face towards his and kisses me.

He really had Dan and I laughing that night and continues to make us laugh everyday. I can't believe I will have a two-year-old in 2 months. Really? Where has the time gone?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have felt that way with all of my kids. wait until they are almost in high school! I have been feeling SO old!! Connor is a cutie!!

derek and michelle said...

Hes so cute! 2 years has flown by!