Thursday, April 4, 2013

Connor Turns 2

How is it that he is already 2 years old? He has such a fun, loving personality but also has quite sassy side to him as well. To be honest, it makes me laugh most of the time but I try not to show him that. He picked what he wanted for breakfast, which really isn't too much different than any other day, but I made sure he realized this time was because it was a special day.  We had a few friends over on Fri morning to celebrate with some of Connor's favorite foods; tangerines, string cheese, fruit snacks and some trail mix and finished off with some cupcakes and ice cream. 

 
Then later that night we had Dan's family over for some pizza and more cake and ice cream :) We sure know how to enjoy sweets around here let me tell you :)



I am pretty sure he loved everything about that day/night. He loved his tool set that his cousins/aunt and uncle got him and the fishing rod and John Deere tractors that Grandma and Pops got him. And thanks to his other Grandma and Grandpa for the amazing cake pan so I could make his superhero cakes :) Connor loved his "burday"

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Oh he is so cute and big.

Jenn said...

2? Time flies! I love his construction hat, and your cupcakes!! Happy birthday, Connor!!